- Solo repertoire from at least three different periods of music (baroque, classical, romantic, impressionistic, contemporary). Transcriptions are allowed.
- Concerto performances are not permitted for piano.
- Compositions for prepared piano may permitted.
- Individual movements of suites, sonatas or other groupings that can be performed as musical units are permitted.
- The program [a minimum of eight (8) selections] must contain repertoire in the original language from each of the following categories: (include the name of any identifying work from which a song is taken).
- Two (2) arias from opera or oratorio repertoire, sung in the original key
- German Lied
- French Mélodie
- Art song in English written after 1900.
- At least three (3) additional song(s) or aria(s) of the entrant’s choice in the original language.
Judges will be announced soon…